I have a question a...

Notifications
Clear all

I have a question about MERLIN. Who should I contact?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Noah Peart
(@noahpeart)
Forum Owner Admin
Topic starter  

I have a question about MERLIN. Who should I contact?

The MEMEX Client services team is the main point of contact for any customer-related issues, requests, or inquiries. 

If you have an issue with your MERLIN family of products, a problem with your implementation, a task request, a custom work request, or any questions directed to the MEMEX team, always contact the Client Services team to guarantee a response to your inquiry. 

You can contact MEMEX Client Services by any of the following methods: 

1. Send an email to clientservices@memexoee.com with the subject of inquiry in the email’s subject line. Include as much detail on your request as possible in the body of the email. Please include pictures or documentation if you feel it may better identify or explain your request! 
  2. Carbon copy clientservices@memexoee.com on any email chain or thread that needs attention from MEMEX. Include as much detail on your request as possible in the body of the email.
  3. Submit a support inquiry form on our website: Technical Support | Memex Inc. (memexincorporated.com) 

Each method listed previously creates an internal ticket for the MEMEX team to review and promptly address. The Client Services team is automatically notified of every new ticket or update. Response times vary based on the nature of your request. 

Tickets will continue to be updated as long as replies are made to the same email thread. If a new email thread is created (if you were having a separate internal conversation with your team and would now like to loop in MEMEX as an example), and you would like to link it to a previous ticket, please mention the previous ticket ID in the subject line of the new thread while following the previous methods to contact Client Services. 

Please note that calling a Client Services team member directly does NOT create a ticket in our system and details of your request may be limited and not visible to the rest of the team. If we ever miss your call, please leave a voicemail, and follow up via email by using any previously mentioned methods. 

Download the attached PDF for a more reader-friendly experience. 

This topic was modified 7 months ago 2 times by Noah Peart

Topic Tags